- Do you feel passionate about Library Services in the region?
- Do you believe that you have skills that would assist in the deliverance of regional Library Services?
- Would you like to be a member of a Board that works with the local Libraries to improve Library services in your area?
- Are you a local Library member who would like to do more for Library Services throughout the region?
- Do you like to get involved, this is a working board and your skill set may be useful in improving library services?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then consider applying for a Trustee position on the Mackenzie County Library Board. The Mackenzie County Library Board accepts applications for Trustee positions normally in the autumn of each year. For more information on the Board please navigate through this site, or feel free to contact any of the trustees, you may also contact Mackenzie County at the Fort Vermilion Office.
If you wish to contact us by, phone or letter, please contact us at:
Mackenzie County Library Board
C/O Mackenzie County
P.O. Box 640 , Fort Vermilion
AB , CA , T0H 1N0 Phone: 780-927-3718