Personalized language learning with over 100 languages. Reading, writing, listening, and speaking.
- Offers 140+ different languages to learn through drills, quizzes, pronunciation analysis, movies, music and more
- Learn Canadian English from over 100 different home languages
- ProCitizen Canada is a Canadian citizenship preparation course that has over 500 practice tests
- You can create an account and track your progress or just log in
- American Sign Language course is the largest available, with 20,000 instructional videos
- Personalized courses allow learners to select areas of interest or create a course based on occupation
Pronunciator can be used without an account. To track your progress, however, you’ll want to create an account — accounts are free with your library card.
We recommend you visit this page and create your account before downloading the apps.